The Department offers numerous international programs and provides to students from all over the world the opportunity studying and doing internship at UniTO. Find out International relations in UniTo, and International programs held by the Department of Management "Valter Cantino".
If you are a student with a foreign qualification/degree and you want to apply for one of the Degree courses of the Department, follow instructions available at APPLY@UNITO or in Step by step registration procedure for international students.
Bachelor program in:
- Economia Aziendale
- Amministrazione aziendale (on-line)
- Business and management - B&M (SAA)
- Management dell'informazione e della comunicazione aziendale – MICA (SAA)
Master program in
- Amministrazione e controllo aziendale
- Finanza Aziendale e Mercati Finanziari
- Direzione d'Impresa, Marketing e Strategia - DIMS
- Amministrazione e Gestione Digitale delle Imprese (e-learning) - AGDA
- Business Administration - BA (SAA)
If you are a student enrolled at a foreign University and you want to experience an exchange mobility at our Department, discover our programs:
- Erasmus+ program
- UniTo Website
- European Commission website
- List of agreements and exchange coordinators for Incoming Erasmus students
- Other international agreements at UniTO
(insert "Dipartimento di Management 'Valter Cantino'" in the first field)
Need any help? Ask your Buddy
Buddy Project is a welcome and support service to international students enrolled to a degree programme in UniTO and to international exchange students in mobility through the Erasmus+ programme or through a study abroad scheme.
If you are an international student you will be contacted directly by a Buddy after your registration at UniTO.
Buddies will help you to:
- learn Italian language and culture
- receive information and clarify doubts about your experience at UniTO
- receive information about the services offered by the University such as libraries, studying rooms, university restaurants, sport activities, and more
- receive information about health care, residence permit and housing
- fulfill the administrative procedures related to your mobility, such as register courses on your career plan, enrol to exams, and more)
- make new friends.
Contact email@example.com for information and to get in touch with a buddy before your arrival.
Read more about Buddy project – Do you need suppor-TO?
You can find useful information for your stay in Turin (visa, residence permit, housing, public transports…):
EDISU (the regional Agency for the Right of Education of Piedmont) offers a service of halls of residences. If you want to book a room at EDISU, follow this procedure:
1) Create your EDISU account
2) Further information
Check the EDISU homepage before applying for a room.
Ensures a service of proximity for teachers and students on the following activities
- Support to international students in enrollment procedures and management of their academic career;
- Support for student mobility programmes for study and internship;
- Assistance to teachers for international mobility;
- Management for incoming and outgoing student’s mobility, research projects and traineeship abroad;
- support for international mobility programmes for lecturers and researchers;
- Support to Visiting professors/Scientists;
- Management of international projects managed by the Hub of the Management and Economics;
- Support to the staff to manage the procedures recommended by Erasmus programme;
- Support to the implementation of international agreements, according to the teaching and scientific specificities of the Departments;
- Support for double degree programs.
Details about international Office – Hub of Management and Economics:
Tutors for International Mobility: firstname.lastname@example.org
Buddy Service: email@example.com
Promotes the University of Turin in a welcoming environment where students, graduates and even those who are merely curious can approach the University. The staff helps the users to search for information on university courses, scholarships, doctorates, housing and all aspects of student life. The staff also helps International Erasmus students to find accommodation and give them information about Italian language courses, lessons, classrooms, deadlines.