Teachers and Researcher's Mobility
To improve its international dimension, the Department of Management "Valter Cantino", offers to professors, scientists and researchers numerous opportunities to work in it, even for short periods; futhermore, you can get information about becoming a Visiting Professor or Scientist at Unito.
Visiting professors hosted
Check the list of the Visiting Professors and Researchers hosted by the Department in the previous academic years.
Useful information for your stay in Turin (visa, residence permit, housing, public transports…):
EDISU: The regional Agency for the Right of Education of Piedmont offers a service of halls of residences. If you want to book a room at EDISU, follow this procedure:
Due to the Coronavirus pandemic, EDISU services could have changed. Check the EDISU homepage before applying for a room.
The University of Turin fosters ad hoc programs to attract international Visiting Professors in all scientific areas. International professors can apply to UniTO Visiting Professor Program through a call for applications published every year.
Ensures a service of proximity for teachers and students on the following activities:
- support to international students in enrollment procedures and management of their academic career;
- support for student mobility programmes for study and internship;
- assistance to teachers for international mobility;
- management for incoming and outgoing student’s mobility, research projects and traineeship abroad;
- support for international mobility programmes for lecturers and researchers;
- support to Visiting professors/Scientists;
- management of international projects managed by the Hub of the Management and Economics;
- support to the staff to manage the procedures recommended by Erasmus programme;
- support to the implementation of international agreements, according to the teaching and scientific specificities of the Departments;
- support for double degree programs.
Tutors for International Mobility: email@example.com
Buddy Service: firstname.lastname@example.org